Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little presentation...


I'm Jimmy and I was born in Chimay on the 5th may 1992. So now I'm 16 and I'm studying at the CES st-Joseph since I finished the primary school. Next year I'm going to the University of Bruxelles to study medicine. I hope I'll become a forensic scientist! I know that looks crazy or odd but I really want to do that.
During my freetime, I like doing only a couple of things: playing on my computer, playing basketball of going out with friends. I played in a basketball club for 6 months and that was great but I stopped because of my lazyness... Yes, my lazyness. I don't know any people who are lazier than I am. I can stay hours and hours doing nothing just because I don't find any strength to move. Anyway, if I do something I enjoy it, I'm really motivated! For example, when I have to work, to earn money of course, I'm very active. While I'm talking about working, I've only ever worked on the glasswork of my village. It's somethings hard but we're very well paid.
I've alwais dreamt of living in a foreign country. So I hope I'll be able to do it later, after the 14 years of studies I've got to do.
Now let's talk about music! That's an important part of my life. I can't stand a day without music. And not any kind of music, rock or metal music. Most rock bands talk about the rotten society into which we live. Others criticize government and globalsation. I love this kind of music because of the message that it conveys. The other kinds of music talk about love, friendship, youth,... everything that teenagers like... The techno music is the one I most hate. Because that sounds like nothing! It's just pre-recorded sounds that a Dj put the ones after the others. Everybody can do it. I think it isn't music, that's just some NOISE!
Just a last thing, my motto is the same as all my fiends: BARBECUE!!!

Here a link to our class blog!

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy and his famous laziness ... physics and chemistry lessons wouldn't be so great without you =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimmy

    I looked at your profile and I must say you put a lot of work into it. I hadn't heard the Pokémon theme song in such a long time. Childhood memories flashing back. lol. Also, the Yann Tiersen music? Nice. Benoît showed me a couple of his songs and he even printed one off the internet for me to learn. One thing about your taste in music that I would have to politely disagree with though is that there's no good music other than classical, metal and rock. There's jazz. The blues talks about life being crap and everything going wrong, and jazz rock is full of energy and in your face. I'll try posting something on my blog so you can see, but I think you should look into it yourself. Anyways, keep it hangin'.

    ReplyDelete